Cereines

One Universe, 24 Galaxies

Rewind 101 Serie - Introduction



I won't beat around the bush : it's been a while. And by "a while" I truly meant a -censored- while. I won't give you any half-assed apology about how life has been busy. First, because I guess none of you really care as I might have already lost the few readers that once stumbled upon my blog and happened to like it enough to decide to come back. As a consequence, me apologizing would be quite presomptuous as I assume my absence, if noticed, barely had any impact into your lives. And two, because life has indeed been busy, thus turning this "excuse" into an actual fact. So, in order to make it short here it comes : yes, I've been busy moving out and starting a new job, no! I don't plan to stop this blog any time soon, but yeah, it might happen again because life works like that.

Yet, let it be known that I care. Cereines is my special place that I'm still working on to figure out what exactly I want it to be. I guess a place where I can do and try out everything, without the restrictions that an actual "definition" might set as I explained here. Anyway, this time out doing "life"gave me a few ideas for this blog that I'm currently working on. But before that, I also had a few articles that I actually did prepared before I went MIA that I want to share with you all : looks, writings, poems… It would be such a waste not to post them (granted a waste for me as I guess you barely know me enough to miss any of my work, let alone feel a certain void from the lack of it). So I will call this serie "Rewind 101". I will try to post them all quickly, especially the ones related to fashion as they might be soon out of season (albeit some of you are lucky enough to live in cities where winter and summer are just defined by the flavour of your Starbucks order as the weather barely ever goes below 20°C.)

Also, looking back at those pictures, I really do miss my long hair. Just wanted to put it there. Voilà voilà.




f

Comments