Cereines

One Universe, 24 Galaxies

Yum Yum



Have you ever found yourself watching strange videos after hours of getting lost in YouTube's darkest meanders? Have you ever wondered how the mystical and almighty algorithm ever came to the conclusion that you might be interested in watching people eat the weirdest things… and in the weirdest way? Because, for me, it happens all the time. And somehow YouTube might be doing Something good as it brought me to the videos of this man, Nick Dompierre, and his infamous cheat days : let me tell you, at this point it is not a cheat day anymore, but rather the heist of the century
I watched one, led by curiosity, and before I knew it I was binge-watching… them all! (The videos. Calm down, the chocolate is safe. As safe as it can be.). 
And it brought me back to those pictures that I took while in Versailles, a city close to Paris. I was craving some burgers or anything not-so-healthy and thought it might be fun to wear this thrifted Tee-shirt to match my mood. Well, as you can see, this wasn't the only thing that matched my mood this day.

 
  Trousers - MANGO // Bag - Vintage - Shoes ZARA ( Similar here ) - Tee-Shirt - Thrifted ( Similar here)






Comments

  1. Lovely pics and cool look, Amazing tee!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. O love Coca-Cola so that is the t-shirt for me!
    xoxo
    https://ysiakova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I just came across your blog and must say I adore how you edit your photographs, so creative. P.S. that cap you wear is fab xx

    Naya
    www.nayatilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nEVER CROSS MY MIND WATCHING PEOPLE EATING AH!!
    bUT YOU LOOK COOL BABE.
    XOXO

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kind of casual outfit here. Nice tee!

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun are your photos! I try not to watch Youtube because when I do I just can't stop :)

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute look and photos. xx

    Andreea,
    https://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment